If you would like to subscribe the St. Peter’s biweekly eNews please click on this link:
1) Purpose: To promote discipleship and drive people to our parish website. The eNews serves as a reminder for parish events/programs/liturgies and other pertinent information occurring within 2 weeks of publication date.
2) Contents – may include, but not limited to:
- Jesuit news and Ignatian Spirituality resources
- Ministry news
- Upcoming events
- Pastor’s news
- Holiday liturgy schedules
Biweekly – sent on Wednesday evening.
4) Software program: Constant Contact
eNews will be sent to parishioner email address database. Each recipient will have the option to unsubscribe from the mailing list. Reports are automatically generated by Constant Contact and will be reviewed by eNews editor.
Send content information to the Parish Office of Communication by Monday 10:00 a.m. prior to the eNews publication date. Ministry leaders should submit information to the appropriate commission chair:
- Parish Life
- Liturgy & worship
- Education & Faith Formation
- Community Outreach
Parish ministries are responsible for obtaining approval/permission for any copyrighted text or photos prior to submission.
The Parish eNews editor (Office of Communication) reviews submitted content, including links to other websites or organizations, before obtaining final approval from the Pastor. Publication is subject to final approval and editing.
- Content deadline is Monday 10:00 a.m. prior to the Wednesday email electronic transmission (publication).
- Initial distribution will be to all emails in parish database. Recipients will be given an option to subscribe for future emails or unsubscribe if they do not want eNews from this source.
- Monthly reports will be downloaded and reviewed by the Communications office.