Our parish will give 10% of this weekend’s offertory collection to the Catholic Charities USA Hurricane Harvey Response Fund.
If you want to make an online donation, see the Online Giving link below. To write a check to the relief effort, please make it out to St Peter and write “Hurricane Harvey” in the memo line. Thank you for supporting flood victims in Texas and Louisiana.
First Time Users: Create your secure profile
1. Click this link Online Giving
2. Choose the “Create Profile” button on the right side of the page.
3. Enter your email address (this becomes your User ID).
4. Fill out the “Member Profile” and create a personal Password.
5. Click on Add Transaction button to begin your donation schedule and selections. Note: You will choose a One Time or a Monthly donation. You may go back in to your account to make changes or additional donations. (ex.- you may make the “Sunday Offertory” a monthly donation, and then make a separate One Time donation to “Combined Missions” or “Christmas Flowers”)
6. On the Payment Information page, you choose from what Account you want the auto-draft to be taken – Checking, Savings or Credit/Debit Card.
7. Please fill out the Payment Information page and select “Process” button when you are ready to submit payment. A Payment Summary is shown on the right for your review.
9. Verification will be sent to your email address.
For any questions regarding online transactions, please contact the parish Business Office at 704-332-2901 ext. 210.