Please join us for the
21st Diocesan LGBTQ Community’s Mass
Wednesday, August 23
a light reception to follow in Biss Hall
From the beginning, with Bishop Curlin’s blessing, our purpose was to support the human dignity of all persons. This year’s liturgy will be celebrated by Fr. Jim Bowler, SJ of St Peter.
We promote and foster holistic spirituality that is inspired by the Gospel of Jesus Christ and grounded in the Catholic moral and social justice tradition. We encourage pastoral care with lesbian and gay persons and their families. We support the human dignity and human rights of lesbian and gay persons, and affirm that all who are baptized are called to full participation in the life, worship and mission of the church.We have days of reflection, prayer, and service outreach to the wider community.
Below are some of the events of our ministry:
- Annual Mass at St. Peter’s
- Spring Retreat at St. Peter’s
- Annual retreat at Maggie Valley
- Quarterly Mass and dinner at St. Peter’s and Our Lady Queen of the Apostles
- Annual House of Mercy Walk
- Time Out Youth (a place of welcome and support for LGBTQ youth)
Contact: Marco Cipolletti, email@example.com