Letter from Your Finance Council and Our Pastor
Please note the Sunday Mass obligation is still lifted by the Bishop.
Only consider joining us if you are healthy, are not in a high-risk group, and feel comfortable attending.
If you are not comfortable returning to Sunday Mass, consider attending a
Weekday Mass at 12:10 pm.
• Please wear a cloth face covering.
• Bring your own hand sanitizer.
• Instructions will be provided during liturgy.
Facilities are sanitized after every liturgy.
The Mass schedule will be evaluated each week and updates posted.
Farewell and Thank You to Fr. Jim Bowler, SJ for his pastoral service to our parish:
Join us for Live Stream Mass at 11:30 am Sunday.
Readings for July 12, the 15th Sunday in Ordinary Time>>
Watch it here on this website:
As Seen in our recent Bulletins >>
- Dr. Fauci's Jesuit Education Helped Prepare Him for this... from AMDG A Jesuit Podcast >> Interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci, a graduate of multiple Jesuit institutions
- 31 Days with Ignatius - This month-long celebration of Ignatian spirituality leads up to the feast day of St. Ignatius on July 31.
North Carolinians can call the Hope4NC Helpline to talk with trained counselors who provide emotional support and share resources on building coping skills during times of crisis. Additional resources and information: Managing Overall Health and Wellness Resources
Please keep the sick, the first responders, the caregivers and all healthcare workers
in your prayers as we respond to the current coronavirus outbreak.
St. Peter Church is the only Jesuit parish and oldest Catholic Church in Charlotte, NC. St. Ignatius, the founder of the Jesuit Order, sought to find God in all things, and all people. We follow St. Ignatius through finding God in worship, spiritual formation, discernment of God’s plan for us, and an active service to others. Embraced by God’s enduring love, we are a joyful, supportive and welcoming community. If you seek a deeper relationship with Christ in worship, community and service, join us.