Ignatian Spirituality is the lens through which we see and prepare our faith formation for all ages.
Our mission is to help people develop the spirituality of St. Ignatius. Our programs offer education,
faith formation, group and individual prayer, and retreat experiences. Scroll down to see Adult Education opportunities.
Which program is right for you? Click here for our Guide to Ignatian Spirituality programs.
See the video here
- Ignatian Spirituality 101: A one-hour informative talk. God is present in our world and active in our lives! More than 500 years ago, St. Ignatius Loyola identified the steps to discover for yourself how the practices and insights of Ignatian Spirituality can help you find God right where you are. No registration needed. We hope to see you there!
- Meeting Christ in Prayer: BEGINS SEPTEMBER 29 for Wednesday evenings by Zoom, 7:00 pm -8:30 pm. An engaging guided prayer experience modeled on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. Meeting Christ in Prayer introduces participants to various ways of praying, helps them form regular habits of prayer, and to experience support in the Christian life in a new way. To register, contact [email protected]
- Encountering the Living God: A deeper experience offering you daily prayer, reflection and a weekly one-to-one meeting with a spiritual companion. Anyone having done the "Encounter" before is welcome to do it again, choosing the same or a different spiritual companion. Meets up to 8 weeks.
For questions, please contact Michelle Maidt at [email protected]
- Prayer of the Examen The Daily Ignatian Prayer:
Noticing God in your Daily Life? Find a path towards what our hearts most deeply desire, and develop our growing friendship in love with God in this daily prayer.
Watch this video to learn more. Click here to see an example of the Examen.
- Seasonal Retreats: A prayerful morning retreat to prepare you for Advent or Lent.
- Everyday Discernment: An Ignatian Approach to Understanding God's Will. Based on the insights of St. Ignatius, the workshop focuses on how to recognize and invite God into our decision making.
- The Spiritual Exercises: The full Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius is a path to deep conversion and discipleship. Contact Fr.John Michalowski, SJ. For more information on Directed Individual Retreats contact Christine Pearson.
- Spiritual Direction: Ignatian spiritual direction is distinctly rooted in Ignatian spirituality and the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyola. Contact Fr.John Michalowski, SJ., Christine Pearson or Jim Reichard.
- St. Peter Ignatian Spirituality Team
Contact us at [email protected]
Daily Offering Prayer
O Jesus, I come before you at the beginning of this day. I gaze at your face, I look upon your side pierced by the lance. Your wounded heart speaks to me of God’s love poured out for us. Take, Lord, and receive my heart: the words of faith that I speak, the works of justice I would do, my joys and sufferings. When I come to the Eucharistic table, gather my offerings to your own for the life of the world. At the end of the day, place me with Mary, your mother, and for her sake take me to your Heart. Amen.
By: Fr. James Devereaux, S.J.
An Ignatian Examen for Racial Justice Awareness
These two Ignatian Examens written by Elaine Ireland are intended to guide prayerful reflection on the role that race, racism, and racial bias play in our lives and society. The first Examen is written for everyone. The second is written primarily for people who identify as white. Click here to pray.