Ignatian Spirituality is the lens through which we see and prepare our faith formation for all ages.
Our mission is to help people develop the spirituality of St. Ignatius.
Our programs offer education, faith formation, group and individual prayer, and retreat experiences. View the video about our programs
Current offerings for 2023:
- Spiritual Direction: Ignatian spiritual direction is distinctly rooted in Ignatian spirituality and the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyola.
- Encountering the Living God: A deeper experience offering you daily prayer, reflection and a weekly one-to-one meeting with a spiritual companion. Duration: 6-8 weeks. Anyone having completed the "Encounter" before is welcome to return again, choosing the same or a different spiritual companion.
- The Spiritual Exercises: The full Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius is a path to deep conversion and discipleship.
- After the Exercises: If you have made the Spiritual Exercises, you know the journey has just begun.
- The After the Exercises group gathers monthly for participant-led discussion intended to help you sustain this transformative experience and go deeper in your faith.
- For more information, contact [email protected].
- Prayer of the Examen: This retreat is appropriate for those who have not prayed the Examen as well as those who would like to have a richer understanding of the prayer. Explore St. Ignatius’ prayer of awareness of God’s movement in our daily lives — a practice that leads to a deeper relationship with God.
- Watch this video to learn more.
- Review an example of the Examen.
- Examen de oracion en español: Una exploración de 4 semanas de la oración de conciencia de San Ignacio sobre el movimiento de Dios en nuestra vida diaria, una práctica que conduce a una relación más profunda con Dios. Dirigido en español. Este retiro es apropiado para los participantes que no han rezado el Examen, así como para aquellos a quienes les gustaría tener una comprensión más rica de la oración. Dirigido por Carmen San Juan y Elena Suarez Dellinger. Para mas informacion conctacta [email protected]
- Everyday Discernment: An Ignatian Approach to Understanding God's Will.
- Based on the insights of St. Ignatius, the workshop focuses on how to recognize and invite God into our decision making.
For more information on Ignatian Spirituality programs: Contact Christine Pearson or Jim Reichard at email [email protected]
St. Peter Ignatian Spirituality Team: Our team is made up of members from our parish, with the guidance and participation of our Jesuit priests and pastor.
Daily Offering Prayer
O Jesus, I come before you at the beginning of this day. I gaze at your face, I look upon your side pierced by the lance. Your wounded heart speaks to me of God’s love poured out for us. Take, Lord, and receive my heart: the words of faith that I speak, the works of justice I would do, my joys and sufferings. When I come to the Eucharistic table, gather my offerings to your own for the life of the world. At the end of the day, place me with Mary, your mother, and for her sake take me to your Heart. Amen.
By: Fr. James Devereaux, S.J.