Ignatian Spirituality is the lens through which we see and prepare our faith formation for all ages.
Our mission is to help people develop the spirituality of St. Ignatius. Our programs offer education,
faith formation, group and individual prayer, and retreat experiences. Scroll down to see Adult Education opportunities.
A Small Group Advent Prayer Experience
December 6 -23
Drawing us deeply into the heart of God....
We offer you the opportunity to meet with a small group three times before Christmas. Select a day & time that fits your schedule at the link below. To participate, pray daily (30 minutes) using an Advent booklet prepared by St Peter Ignatian Spirituality members and join the meetings via Zoom.
LINK TO SIGN UP for Small Group
Sunday, Dec. 13 & 20 at 10 am
Monday Dec. 7, 14 & 24 at 12 Noon
Wednesday Dec. 9, 16 & 23 at 6:30 pm
Wednesday Dec. 9, 16 & 23 at 7:30 pm
St Peter Ignatian Spirituality Advent Prayer Booklet link
- Seasonal Retreat: Our Ignatian Spirituality team presents Saturday morning contemplative retreats during Advent and Lent.
- Everyday Discernment: An Ignatian Approach to Understanding God's Will. Based on the insights of St. Ignatius, the workshop focuses on how to recognize and invite God into our decision making.
- Learning & Practicing the Ignatian Prayer of the Daily Examen: Noticing God in your Daily Life? Find a path towards what our hearts most deeply desire, and develop our growing friendship in love with God in this daily prayer. Watch this video to learn more. Click here to see an example of the Examen.
- Encountering the Living God: A 6-week deeper experience offering you daily prayer, reflection and a weekly one-to-one meeting with a spiritual companion.
- The Spiritual Exercises: The full Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius is a path to deep conversion and discipleship. Contact Fr.John Michalowski, SJ or Fr. Doug Ray, SJ. For more information on Directed Individual Retreats contact Allain Andry or Christine Pearson.
- Spiritual Direction: Ignatian spiritual direction is distinctly rooted in Ignatian spirituality and the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyola. Contact Allain Andry.
- St. Peter Ignatian Spirituality Team
Daily Offering Prayer
O Jesus, I come before you at the beginning of this day. I gaze at your face, I look upon your side pierced by the lance. Your wounded heart speaks to me of God’s love poured out for us. Take, Lord, and receive my heart: the words of faith that I speak, the works of justice I would do, my joys and sufferings. When I come to the Eucharistic table, gather my offerings to your own for the life of the world. At the end of the day, place me with Mary, your mother, and for her sake take me to your Heart. Amen.
By: Fr. James Devereaux, S.J.
An Ignatian Examen for Racial Justice Awareness
These two Ignatian Examens written by Elaine Ireland are intended to guide prayerful reflection on the role that race, racism, and racial bias play in our lives and society. The first Examen is written for everyone. The second is written primarily for people who identify as white. Click here to pray.