GUIDE to IGNATIAN SPIRITUALITY OFFERINGS - OPEN THIS GUIDE to FIND WHAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU>>
Learning & Practicing the Ignatian Prayer of the Daily Examen>>: Noticing God in your Daily Life? Find a path towards what our hearts most deeply desire, and develop our growing friendship in love with God in this daily prayer. Watch this video to learn more>> . Your choice of online sessions- Sunday mornings or Wednesday evenings starting October 11, 2020. Click here to see an example of the Examen>>
- Seasonal Retreat - Our Ignatian Spirituality team presents Saturday morning contemplative retreats during Advent and Lent.
- Everyday Discernment -An Ignatian Approach to Understanding God's Will.
Based on the insights of St. Ignatius, the workshop focuses on how to recognize and invite God into our decision making.
- Encountering the Living God: A 6-week deeper experience offering you daily prayer, reflection and a weekly one-to-one meeting with a spiritual companion.
- The Spiritual Exercises: The full Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius is a path to deep conversion and discipleship. Contact Fr.John Michalowski, SJ or Fr. Doug Ray, SJ. For more information on Directed Individual Retreats contact Allain Andry or Christine Pearson.
- Spiritual Direction: Ignatian spiritual direction is distinctly rooted in Ignatian spirituality and the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyola. Contact Allain Andry.
- St. Peter Ignatian Spirituality Team
Daily Offering Prayer
O Jesus, I come before you at the beginning of this day. I gaze at your face, I look upon your side pierced by the lance. Your wounded heart speaks to me of God’s love poured out for us. Take, Lord, and receive my heart: the words of faith that I speak, the works of justice I would do, my joys and sufferings. When I come to the Eucharistic table, gather my offerings to your own for the life of the world. At the end of the day, place me with Mary, your mother, and for her sake take me to your Heart. Amen.
By: Fr. James Devereaux, S.J.
Ignatian Spirituality 101 - Come learn the key characteristics of the spirituality emerging from the life and spiritual exercises of St. Ignatius, experience Ignatian prayer, and discover how enriching it can be for your life. Offered periodically.