The parish office has new phones and the extensions are the same as before. Parish Office: 704-332-2901.
Office hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm and Friday 9 am-3pm.
- Our Mission & Vision and Strategic Plan
- State of the Parish Report 2020-21
- Meet our Jesuit Priests at St.Peter
- Parish Staff
- Pastoral and Finance Councils page
- Pastoral Council minutes
- Parish History
- Photo Gallery
- St Peter Parish Calendar
SEEKING TWO FULL-TIME OFFICE POSITIONS - ST. PETER CATHOLIC CHURCH
Accounting and Database Management Assistants
St. Peter Catholic Church, a dynamic Ignatian-based faith community, is seeking two (2) full-time (40/hr/week) office positions reporting to the Finance and Operations Manager. These positions would be responsible for maintaining the parish database used for managing parish notices, volunteer document compliance, sacramental records; maintaining, processing and posting transactions in various financial systems including accounts receivable & payable; preparing financial business correspondence; preparing financial and other reports for Parish Staff and Parish Councils (Pastoral, Finance, Ministry, etc.). Qualifications include Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience; proficiency in accounting and database management software and Microsoft Office Suite, working knowledge of equipment in an office environment. To apply or for more information, send resume to [email protected]. To see the full job description click Accounting and Database Management Assistant.
Please be extremely cautious with any emails or texts appearing to come from a Church official that ask for money, gift cards, or an urgent request for a reply. Our parish will communicate to you only via our official communication channels, and we will not solicit for cash donations or gift cards via personal emails or personal text messages from priests. If you receive a message that looks suspicious, please immediately delete it and alert the parish office.
- Address Change/Email/ Phone/or Update form - for existing parishioners
- Baptism information form
- Communications Request
- Enews subscription
- Facility Request Form Groups of 25 or less may request meeting space at this time.
- Mecklenburg Area Catholic Schools- Parish Participation Voucher information
- Mecklenburg Catholic Schools information
- Parish Registration
- Parish Mobile App sign up
- Receive e-Bulletin auto-delivered to your email
- Volunteers and safe environment forms
- I'm New at St. Peter (Registration form and Welcome)
- Campus Map
- Construction Traffic Patterns Map
- Enews subscription
- Parish Mobile App
- Parish Calendar
- Registration form
- Bulletin subscription
- St. Peter Church now is part of the new USA Jesuits East province.
- Learn about The Society of Jesus' new Apostolic Preferences - four areas vital for our world today
- USA East Jesuit Highlights from 2020
- Click here to see a video about the Jesuits
- Catholic News & Herald
- Catholic News Service
- Diocese of Charlotte
- Catholic Campus Ministry
- Letter from Bishop Jugis on Clergy Abuse in Diocese of Charlotte
- Reporting and Safe Environment Training information
- Vatican News
- Mass Finder when traveling
If you have information about possible sexual abuse or misconduct by any clergy, employee or volunteer of the Diocese of Charlotte, report concerns safely, securely and anonymously 24/7 over the phone using the diocese’s new hotline, 1-888-630-5929, or online: www.RedFlagReporting.com/RCDOC