St. Peter Church now is part of the new USA Jesuits East province. Read about it here
Meet our Jesuit Priests at St.Peter
Learn about The Society of Jesus' new Apostolic Preferences - four areas vital for our world today
Parish leadership - councils and commissions
Pastoral and Finance Councils page
Pastoral Council minutes
- Address Change/Email/ Phone/or Update form - for existing parishioners
- Baptism information form
- Communications Request
- Enews subscription
- Faith Formation registration form: Use the same email and password if you already have a WeShare account. If you cannot pay at this time use the “pay by check option”.
- MACS Voucher information
- Parish Registration
- Parish Mobile App sign up
- Volunteers and safe environment forms
Non-liturgical events and meetings are not being held on campus. We are not taking facilities requests at this time.
- Facility Request (Google Form), see Campus buildings - Facilities. Please use the form to request meeting or event space. After filling out the form, please email to [email protected]. Printable Facilities Request form. Requests for Benedict Hall require at least 20 days advance notice for access to the building/elevator. All requests will be reviewed by the office and pastor. Upon approval, the office will contact you with next steps.
Bulletin CHANGE: MARCH FOR LIFE CHARLOTTE DATE CHANGED
The March for Life Charlotte originally scheduled for this Friday, Jan. 8, has been rescheduled for noon on Friday, Jan. 15, due to forecasted severe winter weather. For more information, go online to http://www.marchforlifecharlotte.org/.
Click here to see video about the Jesuits
If you have information about possible sexual abuse or misconduct by any clergy, employee or volunteer of the Diocese of Charlotte, report concerns safely, securely and anonymously 24/7 over the phone using the diocese’s new hotline, 1-888-630-5929, or online: www.RedFlagReporting.com/RCDOC