Sunday Mass obligation is waived for Catholics of the diocese.
Mass will be offered Saturday at 5:00 pm, Sunday at 9:00 am, 11:30 am and 5:00 pm in the church and Biss Hall at 25% capacity (70 in the church, 30 in Biss). The 11:30 Mass will be live on our website and recorded for later viewing.
Only consider joining us if you are healthy, are not in a high-risk group, and feel comfortable attending. If you are not comfortable returning to Sunday Mass, consider attending a weekday Mass at 12:10 pm.
• Please wear a cloth face covering.
• Bring your own hand sanitizer
• Instructions will be provided during liturgy.
All facilities will be cleaned after each liturgy. The Mass schedule will be evaluated each week and updates posted.
Christmas Masses: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our Christmas Masses will be by reservation only for registered parishioners. If you are a registered member of St Peter Catholic Church, you will receive information about the Christmas Mass schedule and how to make a reservation through your household’s primary email.
“The Light Is On For You” During Advent many parishioners desire to celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation in preparation for Christmas. This year St. Peter will be offering extended times for the Sacrament
during the week of December 7-12.
“The Light Is On For You” Hours are: Monday through Friday December 7-11 from 5 to 7 PM and
Saturday Dec. 12 from 3:30 to 4:30 PM in Biss Hall.
In addition Reconciliation is available each Wednesday from 11:15-11:45 AM in Biss Hall.
SACRAMENTS: We ask that you are a registered parishioner at St. Peter before participating in any sacramental process.
Registration online or cards are available in the church narthex, Biss Hall and the Parish Office.
- First Reconciliation and First Eucharist
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation (confession) - Wednesdays in Biss Hall from 11:15 to 11:45 AM. Located downstairs, below the church.
- Adult Confirmation - Contact Deacon Jim Bozik [email protected]
- RCIA- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
- Matrimony (Wedding)
- Eucharistic Minister to Homebound and Sick
- Anointing of the Sick