We offer these resources for you to stay engaged, hopeful and supportive with others.
Practice Good Hygiene Please follow the following good hygiene practice to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 from MeckNC.gov:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning product.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%–95% alcohol.
- Practice social distancing by staying at home and staying at least six feet distant when you do need to go out.
Center for Disease Control : www.cdc.gov/COVID19
Please keep the sick, caregivers and all healthcare workers in your prayers as we respond to the current coronavirus outbreak.