“Whole Family Catechesis” is offered as an option alongside other Faith Formation programs. Whole Family Catechesis tries to help support parents as they pass along their faith to their children. Unlike other types of catechesis, Whole Family Catechesis involves every member of the family in the learning experience, helping parents and children grow in faith together. The monthly session covers a topic of the Catholic faith using multiple intergenerational components. At the end of each session each family will be sent home with a few activities to try throughout the coming month. Sessions are facilitated by various parish educators.
Meets Monthly on Sundays 10:15 – 11:15 AM. It includes:
- One Sunday meeting per month
- Children and parents attending class together
- Interactive and intergenerational sessions
- Concrete ways to bring faith into your daily lives
- A direct connection to your children’s faith formation
If you have questions, please contact Cathy Chiappetta in the Office of Faith Formation at Cathy Chiappetta or 704-332-2901 ext. 230.